Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Weekend

Hi there,

Sorry that I haven't been online this weekend, I was busy with my brother. He will stay at my place for a little while, meaning that I won't have much time for my blog. I still try to keep up with all my readings, but updates will become more rarely, probably.
Also I wanted to let you know that I am still working on my game consoles article, but the next one will be a bit bigger, as we are going for the PS one.

Oh, and mark your calendar on the 14. February, because its my birthday. A nice excuse so you can care about valentines day ;)

9 comments:

  1. have fun with your bro. Born on Valentines? ha, thats kinda cool I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GF is starting to nag me about Valentine's Day. I hate this day, not to put a downer on your birthday :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a double shot of goodness on V-day. Nice! Looking forward to the PS article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Valentine's day is no longer completely meaningless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, enjoy yourself !

    ReplyDelete